Thanks to my blog friend Jen for tagging me (the first time I’ve ever accepted a tag invite).
8 shows I watch.
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. The Unit.
3. The Office.
4. Rate My Space.
5. Divine Design.
6. Flipping Out.
7. Top Design.
8 things I did yesterday.
1. Wiped runny noses all day long.
2. Did two loads of laundry.
3. Finally cleaned up two months of Cheerios (about one cup) out of the car.
4. Apologized to Jake for flipping out two days earlier about being the under-appreciated maid.
5. Shaved my legs for the first time in ?(sorry for that image).
6. Danced around the kitchen with my boys to MC Hammer’s “You Can’t Touch This.”
7. Ordered another roll of wallpaper (I still can’t figure out how I could have been so off in my mearsurements).
8. Called for estimates on having a professional come hang up my wallpaper.
8 places I like to eat.
2. My mom’s house.
3. My house (if I don’t have to cook or clean up).
4. Sweet Tomatoes.
5. Cafe Rio (doesn’t everyone have that as one of their answers?).
6. La Rua’s.
7. Soup Kitchen.
8. Market Street Grill.
8 things I look forward to.
1. When Naish sleeps through the night.
2. Getting my wallpaper up.
3. Fat-free egg nog.
4. The day they find Osama Bin Laden.
5. When I finally come out of my adolescent zit phase.
6. Adding and subtracting without using my fingers.
7. Using the bathroom uninterupted.
8. MC Hammer’s come back.
8 things on my wish list.
2. A really big square ottoman with storage slipcovered in white.
3. Go to the Oprah show.
4. A self-cleaning oven that actually cleans itself.
5. My 21 year old figure back.
6. Shelves, a sofa, and a flat screen tv in my den.
7. Fat-free egg nog (did I already say that?).
8. My boys to grow up curious about life, but obedient to wise counsel.