Thank you everyone for your kind comments about our lovely new bedroom makeover. We are loving the new room although pretty much anything would have been an upgrade compared to what it looked like previously. One of the reasons it takes me SO LONG to pull a room together is I don’t have an unlimited budget. I guess could be tempted to spend my boys college fund but then I remember I’m a grown up and have to be responsible.
The reality is I have to collect and DIY things over time. One of the things I’ve missed having is a bench at the foot of the bed.
The fab online store Lulu and Georgia sent their Lovisa Bench to incorporate in to our home.
They have also been so gracious to extend a 20% discount to my loyal readers (use code 4MEN1LADY20).
I also got their Acrylic Sheepskin to add some softness.
I have always admired and wanted this classic bench.
It’s been 95% perfect…the other 5% is my own fault.
Got up in the middle of the night and walked right in to the thing, except if felt more like I was doing wind sprints and ran in to the thing.
My shin was crying.
Then the next night, same stinkin’ thing! I’m usually not that slow at learning lessons, except if it’s at 2:36am.
First thing the next morning it got moved.
Now it’s here:
…and I love it even more.
While I was photographing, this little man comes through, clueless that I’m taking pictures, totally in his own world with his Kendama. (I didn’t stop him). Have your kids gotten in to this latest craze? He’s Kendama-ing first thing out of bed and last thing before bed.
I could fill every corner of my house with Lulu and Georgia goods.
Don’t forget to use code 4MEN1LADY20 when you click over to Lulu and Georgia for your 20% discount.
*I received the Lulu and Georgia bench and throw to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.*