A big thanks to Tamara over at “Get It Girl Style” for awarding me the honest scrap award.
Here are the rules:
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. 2.) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself. 3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 4.) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
So here we go:
10 honest things about myself…
1. I have a weird quirk about balance. For instance if I step on a crack on the sidewalk with my left foot I feel like I have to find a crack to step on with my right foot. (Don’t think I don’t hear you humming the Twilight Zone tune)?
2. I’m not that fond of dogs but I love to watch the Dog Whisperer.
3. By nature, I’m really quite introverted. I can be very outgoing but it takes work.
4. I’ve always dreamed of owning a beach cottage inn.
5. I have to sleep with long sleaves even in the middle of the summer.
6. When sleeping, I sometimes dream of designing spaces.
7. My favorite treat: Ben and Jerry’s.
8. I can’t look at our fish swimming around in his bowl while I’m eating, grosses me out.
9. My favorite part of the day is rollerblading my boys around in the stroller in the morning.
10. My husband is my best friend.
7 blogs I find brilliant:
(I’m only going to award three because I see almost all the rest have been awarded).
Hey there! I’m Michelle; I’m an Passionate DIY’er and in constant pursuit of how to bring beauty to my house full of men (3 boys + 1 hubby). Stick around and see what I’ve got up my hard-working sleaves!